As an employee of our company, you will collaborate with each department
to create and deploy disruptive products. Come work at a growing company
that offers great benefits with opportunities to move forward and learn
alongside accomplished leaders. We're seeking an experienced and outstanding
member of staff.
This position is both creative and rigorous by nature you need to think outside the box. We expect the candidate to be proactive and have a "get it done" spirit. To be successful, you will have solid solving problem skills.
- Gathering, reviewing, and analyzing business/system requirements with project/product stakeholders and subject matter experts
- Create a detailed business analysis, outlining problems, opportunities, and solutions for a business
- Evaluate, analyze, and maintain systems requirements
- Write User Stories, Acceptance Criteria, BRDs and manage the solution features backlog
- Perform detailed functional and non-functional solution requirements specifications.
- Instructs and trains users on use of ERP solutions.
- Good understanding of business and operational processes including Sales/purchase, human resources, payroll, Accounting, and point of sale.
- Responsible for creating project plans and schedules that list each task in the implementation project.
- Responsible for distributing the project plan to the entire team, soliciting feedback and confirming the project milestone dates.
- Troubleshoot and respond to system requests by providing detailed resolutions to the customer within the predetermined time frames and service level agreement.
- Follow through with customers with issues and Identify solutions.
- Complete, and maintain all company paperwork in a timely, accurate, and efficient manner according to the company guidelines
- Kuwaiti Transferanle Visa Article 18
- College graduate (preferred accounting)
- Previous experience in Odoo ERP
- Quick and autonomous learner
- Excellent communication skills
- 2-4 years of experience
- Excellent planning and communication skills
- Ability to learn fast and execute accordingly
- Good command of English
What's great in the job?
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- No dumb managers, no stupid tools to use, no rigid working hours
- No waste of time in enterprise processes, real responsibilities and autonomy
- Expand your knowledge of various business industries
- Create content that will help our users on a daily basis
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast evolving company
Discover our products.